Bleach 426 Spoiler Pics and Summaries, Bleach Spoiler 426 Raw

Bleach 426 Spoiler Pics and Summaries, Bleach Spoiler 426 Raw,Bleach 426 Spoiler Pics and Summaries, Bleach Spoiler 426 Raw,Bleach 426 Spoiler Pics and Summaries, Bleach Spoiler 426 Raw

« Older   Newer »

1. Mada Uchiha

User deleted

Bleach 426 SPOILER

Qui troverete le immagini e le anticipazioni del prossimo capitolo:
    - è obbligatorio citare la fonte da cui viene preso lo script o l'immagine;
    - ma non è consentito linkare siti/forum esterni.

Si prega inoltre di controllare quanto postato precedentemente in maniera tale da non postare più volte la stessa cosa.

Se siete soddisfatti dei servizi
    che Vi offriamo,
    REGISTRATEVI sul nostro Forum,
    per commentare questo capitolo e
    per entrare a far parte di questa fantastica, unica Community!

E se siete già Registrati,
    per dimostraci la Vostra gratitudine,
    potete inserire nella vostra Firma
    uno dei nostri BANNER!

GRAZIE!

Crediti:

Siti e Forum esterni, citati sopra ai vari spoiler.

Bleach 425 ITA

Aspettando gli spoiler lo staff del Naruto-anime-fanforum vi ricorda che è già presente sul forum il capitolo precedente

2. Mada Uchiha

User deleted

IMMAGINI

Credits to Spacecat@BA

TEXT ENG
    CITAZIONE
    source== all manga spoilers
    by maaru's
    verification confirmed

"Beat him up!!" shouts the rushing delinquents at Ishida, but one gets caught by Ichigo and put in a Judo grapple technique while he starts counting down.

"What, you *******!" shouts one of the underlings, "THIS is Kurosaki!", he shouts.

Ichigo, still counting, gets kicked from behind by Ishida. "What the hell did you come here for," he tells Ishida, "You should stand back!"

While the two are talking, "So you are Kurosaki, ehhhhh!", the delinquent rushes at them, while they both punch him in the face.

"What do you mean this has nothing to do with me, it's got everything to do with me from the start!" " I'm the student council president, so I should handle complaints like this!" argue the two.

A leftover delinquent shouts, "This is our chance!!" and rushes them, but while arguing the two just swat him away.

While in this conversation, Ishida says that only when Urahara shouten had a request, does he need to go do hollow extermination.

While talking about this, Ishida receives a e-mail. "I don't even know your mail address, when did you buy that anyway, " says Ichigo.

"I got this before I had to assist Urahara," says Ishida while displaying the cellphone, "You don't seem to use it much," he replied.

"That's Kurosaki! It's been a long time!", says a delinquent, "Do you remember my face!", as if to make Ichigo remember,

"Yoko-chin! It's Yoko-chin!" "Well, don't you remember much besides you being called that," says Ichigo, who gives up trying to remember.

Yoko-chin's father moved because of his job after Yoko-chin got beaten up by Ichigo, so after 4 years he came back.

Yoko-chin tries to attack Ichigo but he gets kicked from behind by someone.

The mystery person says, "Well, it looks fun cleaning up all these delinquents, Ichigo-chaaan", calls the voice out to Ichigo.

"Who's this?" the person asks Ichigo about Ishida. "Manager...!" says Ichigo, "How fitting, you think you've got an excuse for absence that I'd forgive you right away? Shut up!" she says.

"NO! I refuse!!" Ichigo replies, while the woman grabs him and drags him off.

While staring at the incredible scene of Ichigo being taken away, "Wait a minute, who are you?" asks Ishida.

"Well, it's just as you can see, the student Kurosaki's been taken away," says the student to a teacher.

Ichigo's tied up and left on a sofa by the woman. Ichigo is tied up with tape, and she tells him not to run.

At that point, the phone rings, and the woman picks up. The phone calls was about two people ordering eels.

"This isn't an eel shop! It's that kind of shop!" she replies. "Well, since you always get those calls, maybe you should change the name of the shop," says Ichigo.

"I refuse to change the shop name, it's been passed down for generations like that!" says the woman.

The woman is the manager of the shop, "Unagi shop", (eel shop), and she's called Ikumi-san.

While talking, Ikumi hands Ichigo his pay. "I can earn that much on my own," says Ichigo.

"Ah, well, I'm busy with a lot of things, so why do you think I did all that just to get you back", says Ikumi.

At that point, the door opens,"Mama, where are you?" says a voice. "Oh no," cries Ikumi, she takes her hat off, shakes out her hair and puts on an apron.

Then the door knob turns and Ikumi's kid peeks out the door.

"Are you ok? 馨-chan? [kaoru?]" her speaking style and mood changes.

The kid looks at Ichigo,"Ah, that idiot Kurosaki's here, what did you come here for?"

"Because mama's pretty, you think you can be all goody-goody around her!" the kid says in baby talk.

Ikumi shoos the child out of the room. Afterwards, she says, "Sorry about that, that child for some reason doesn't like you. Just be patient." she apologizes.

"Kid's sayin I've got an interest in old ladies like you, huh? " says Ichigo after he gets free.

"Quick, back to work!" says Ikumi. At that point, the door chimes, and the big guy that Ichigo rescued comes in. And the atmosphere changes a bit again.

Ichigo, "Why'd you come..." The guy says, "Ramen catering! You want some Ramen?"

"That's not ours, this is the Unagi shop, return that" says Ichigo, "It's the Unagi shop," says Ikumi.

TEXT ITA
    CITAZIONE
    "Picchiato!" messaggi in bacheca i delinquenti correndo verso di Ishida, ma viene catturato da Ichigo e messo in una tecnica di Judo rampino mentre inizia il conto alla rovescia.

"Tu, *******!" messaggi in bacheca uno dei subalterni, "questa è Kurosaki!", grida.

Ichigo, ancora validi, viene cacciato da dietro da Ishida. "Che diavolo sei venuto qui per", dice a Ishida, "Dovresti stare indietro!"

Mentre i due stanno parlando, "Dunque tu sei Kurosaki, EHHHHH!", Il delinquente si precipita verso di loro, mentre entrambi gli pugno in faccia.

"Che vuoi dire questo non ha nulla a che fare con me, ha tutto ciò che a che fare con me fin dall'inizio!" "Sono il Presidente del Consiglio degli studenti, quindi dovrebbe trattare i reclami come questo!" sostengono i due.

Un avanzo delinquente grida: "Questa è la nostra occasione!" e li si precipita, ma mentre i due litigare solo lui swat distanza.

Mentre in questa conversazione, Ishida afferma che solo quando Shouten Urahara avuto una richiesta, ha bisogno di andare a fare sterminio vuoto.

Anche se parlare di questo, Ishida riceve una e-mail. "Io non so neanche il tuo indirizzo di posta elettronica, quando hai comprato che comunque", dice Ichigo.

"Ho ottenuto questo prima ho dovuto assistere Urahara", dice Ishida durante la visualizzazione del cellulare: "Tu non sembrano usarla molto," ha risposto.

"Questo è Kurosaki! E 'stato un lungo periodo di tempo!", Dice un delinquente, "Ti ricordi la mia faccia!", Come se per fare Ichigo ricordare,

"Yoko-mento! E 'Yoko-mento!" "Beh, non ti ricordi molto oltre che essere chiamato", dice Ichigo, che dà a tentare di ricordare.

padre di Yoko-mento si è trasferita a causa del suo lavoro dopo Yoko-chin ha picchiato da Ichigo, così dopo 4 anni è tornato.

Yoko-mento cerca di attaccare Ichigo ma viene preso a calci da dietro da qualcuno.

La persona mistero dice: "Bene, sembra divertente la pulizia di tutti questi delinquenti, Ichigo-chaaan", chiede la voce fuori a Ichigo.

"Chi è questo?" la persona che chiede Ichigo circa Ishida. "Manager ...!" Ichigo dice: "Come montaggio, pensi di aver avuto una scusa per l'assenza che ti avrei perdonata subito? Stai zitto!" dice lei.

"NO! Mi rifiuto!" Ichigo risposte, mentre la donna lo afferra e lo trascina via.

Mentre guardava la scena incredibile di Ichigo viene portato via, "Aspetta un attimo, chi sei?" chiede Ishida.

"Beh, è solo come si può vedere, lo studente Kurosaki è stato portato via", dice lo studente ad un insegnante.

Ichigo legato e lasciato su un divano dalla donna. Ichigo è legata con nastro adesivo, e lei gli dice di non correre.
    A quel punto, il telefono squilla, e la donna si eccita. Le telefonate era di circa due persone per ordinare anguille.

"Questo non è un negozio di anguille! E 'quel tipo di negozio!" risponde lei. "Beh, dato che si ottiene sempre quelle chiamate, forse si dovrebbe cambiare il nome del negozio", dice Ichigo.

"Mi rifiuto di cambiare il nome del negozio, è stata tramandata per generazioni così!" dice la donna.

La donna è il gestore del negozio, "Unagi shop" (negozio di anguilla), e si chiama Ikumi-san.

Durante la conversazione, Ikumi mani Ichigo la sua paga. "Sono in grado di guadagnare molto per conto mio", dice Ichigo.

"Ah, bene, ho da fare con un sacco di cose, quindi perché pensi che ho fatto tutto questo solo per farvi tornare", dice Ikumi.

A quel punto, la porta si apre: "Mamma, dove sei?" dice una voce. "Oh no," grida Ikumi, lei prende il suo cappello, scuote i capelli e indossa un grembiule.

Poi la maniglia della porta si gira e capretto Ikumi's fa capolino dalla porta.

"Stai bene? 馨-chan? [Kaoru?]" Cambia il suo modo di parlare e l'umore.

Il ragazzo guarda Ichigo, "Ah, che idiota Kurosaki è qui, che cosa sei venuto qui?"

"Perché la mamma è bella, si pensa di poter essere tutti goody-goody intorno a lei!" il ragazzo dice in linguaggio infantile.

Ikumi shoos il bambino fuori dalla stanza. In seguito, dice, "Mi dispiace, quel bambino per qualche motivo non ti piace. Basta avere pazienza." Lei si scusa.

"Sayin Kid's ho un interesse per le vecchie signore come te, eh?", Dice Ichigo dopo si libera.

"Presto, torna al lavoro!" dice Ikumi. A quel punto, la porta carillon, e il tizio grosso che Ichigo salvato entra in gioco e l'atmosfera cambia un po 'di nuovo.

Ichigo, "Perché vieni ..." Il ragazzo dice: "catering Ramen! Vuoi un po 'Ramen?"

"Questo non è nostro, questo è il negozio Unagi, ritorno che dice Ichigo," E 'il negozio Unagi ", dice Ikumi.

TEXT ENG V.2
    CITAZIONE
    credits to sheetz
    also from 69 ruma

ぶっころせ!!と石田に襲い掛かろうとする不良のひとりをイチゴがとっ捕まえて関節技を決めてカウントを取 り始める。
    One of the delinquents rushes at Ishida and screams that he'll kill him. Ichigo takes him down with a judo move and starts counting.
    なんだてめぇは!という不良の小不田に下っ端がこいつが黒崎です!と叫ぶ。
    "What the hell are you doing" the delinquent named Kobuda screams to his subordinate. "That's Kurosaki!"
    カウントを数える一護を後ろから蹴る石田。何しにきたという石田に、オメーを引っ込ませに来たんだよ!とい う。
    Ishida kicks Ichigo from behind. "Why did you come here!" he asks. Ichigo answers, "I came to draw you back."
    二人の会話に、お前が黒崎かぁああ!!と叫ぶ小不田を二人同時に顔面に拳をくらわせのしてしま う。
    During their convo Kobuda yells, "You're Kurosaki?" Both Ishida and Ichigo punch him in the face.
    何事もなかったようにカンケーねーやつは引っ込んでろ、さっきボクも関係者になったんだ!、生徒会長なんだ から立場を考えろと文句をいいあう二人。
    You shouldn't butt into things that don't concern you! It became my business a little while ago, when you consider that I became the student council president.
    そこに残りの不良がお前は俺たちとモメんだろうがぁ!!と襲い掛かってくるが、文句を言い合いながら不良を 一掃していく二人。
    The remaining delinquent says, "Your fight is with us!!" and rushes them. The two of them sweep him away as they continue to argue.
    その会話によると石田は裏腹商店から要請があったときだけ虚退治にいっているらしい。
    From their convo it appears Ishida started exterminating hollows after receiving a request from Urahara's shop.
    "ここで虚の話とかはするな、あとでメールしろと石田。オメーのメアドなんてしらねーしいつ買ったんだと一 護。
    This isn't the place to discuss hollows. Email me later," says Ishida. "Since when have I known your email address?" says Ichigo
    前に裏腹の手伝いをしたときにもらったんだと携帯を見せ付ける石田だが、それ多分こっちでつかえねぇぞと突 っ込まれる。
    Ishidas shows Ichigo the mobile he was given when he was Urahara's assistant but says that most likely it can't be used here.
    そこに黒崎ぃ!久しぶりだなぁ!とさらに不良が。俺のカオを覚えてるだろぉ!?という相手をなんとか思い出 そうとするが、
    "That's Kurosaki! Long time no see!!" says the delinquent. "Don't you remember my face?" Ichigo tries to remember.
    横ちん!横ちん!と呼ばれていることくらいしか思い出せず思い出すのを断念した一護。
    "Yoki-chin! Yoko-chin!" he cries. That's all Ichigo can remember.
    横ちんは一護にやられたあとに親父の転勤で引っ越して4年ぶりにここに帰ってきたらしい。
    After Yoko-chin was beaten by Ichigo his father was transferred and so he moved away. He's back after 4 years.
    横ちんが一護に襲い掛かろうとすると背後から頭を誰かに蹴られる。
    Yoko-chin tries to attack him but he's kicked in the head from behind.
    謎の人物が、残りの不良を一掃すると楽しそうじゃないの一護ちゃ~んと一護に声をかける。
    The mystery person sweeps away the remaining delinquents. "Looks fun, Ichigo-chaaan!"
    誰だ?とイチゴに声をかける石田。店長・・・!と一護が叫ぶと、テキトーな理由でサボりやがってもうゆるさ ねーぞ、おとなしくさらわれろ!!と叫ぶ。
    "Who's that" asks Ishida. "Boss..." says Ichigo. "I won't let you play hooky anymore. Now behave yourself!!" she cries.
    断る!と即答する一護を一瞬でつかみバンに放り込んで連れ去る女。
    "No way!!" answers Ichigo. In an instant she grabs ichigo, tosses him into her van and drives off.
    その光景にすごい、黒崎を一瞬でたたんで持っていった、何者だ?と石田。
    Ishida stares with wonder. "Who is that who can carry Kurosaki away in an instant!"
    様子をみてた生徒が黒崎がさらわれました!と先生に伝えてる。
    Students who witnessed it tell the teacher that Kurosaki has been stolen away.
    一護を縛ったまま店のソファーに放る女。テープ放せという一護に、逃げないならはがしてやると 応える。
    The woman tosses a tied up Ichigo onto a sofa. Ichigo says to remove the tape. She says she'll remove it if he doesn't run away.
    その時電話が鳴り受話器をとる女。電話の内容はうなぎ特上二人前を頼むというものだったらしく 、
    The telephone rings and the woman picks up the receiver. It's somebody calling for two orders of special unagi.
    うちは鰻屋じゃねぇ!そういう店名だ!と応える。その電話の内容に、何度もいうけど店の名前変えたほうがい いぜと一護。
    "This isn't an unagi house!" she responds. Ichigo says he's told her many times she should change the name of the store.
    先祖代々受け継いだ大事な名前を変えるなんてお断りだ!と女。
    She says she refuses to change the important name passed down through generations.
    女の名前はなんでも屋「うなぎ屋」店主 鰻屋 育美。あんたと呼ぶ一護にイクミさんってよべと 育美。
    The woman's name is Unagiya Ikumi. Ichigo calls her "you" and she says to call her "Mikumi-san."
    問答しながら、一護に仕事の依頼を何個もよこすイクミ。こんな内容なら自分できるだろと一護。
    During their dialog Ikumi hands Ichigo some commissions to carry out. Ichigo says she can do those types of things herself.
    ああしはあたしで色々忙しいんだよ、何のためにお前を雇ったと思ってるんだと育美。
    She says she's busy with other matters. Why does he think she hired him?
    その時扉の向こうでママーどこー?という声。まずい!と叫ぶ育美、被っていた帽子をとり、髪を解きエプロン をつけるイクミ。
    Just then there's a cry of "Mama, where are you?" from the other side of the door. "Oh, no!" Ikumi cries. She takes off her hat and let's down her hair. She puts on an apron.
    それと同時にドアノブが回り扉が開くとイクミの子供の馨がおなかすいたといいながら現れる。
    Suddenly the door knob turns and the door opens. Ikumi's daughter Kaoru appears, saying she's hungry.
    それにあらー大丈夫?馨ちゃん?とさっきとしゃべり方や雰囲気が打って変わる。
    Ikumi's tone of voice completely changes. "Are you ok, Kaoru-chan?"
    馨が一護をみつけると、あ、バカ黒崎がいる、何しにきたんだよと声をかけ、
    Kaoru looks at Ichigo. "Oh, stupid Kurosaki's here. Why'd you come?
    ママが美人だからってあんまりナレナレしくすんなよ!とアッカンベーをする。
    Mama's a pretty lady, so don't you get too familiar with her!" She sticks her tongue out and pulls down her eyelid.
    そんな馨を向こうの部屋にいくよう促すイクミ。そのあと、イチゴに、ごめんね、あの子あんたにだけはいつま でもなつかないのね。言いたい事あるだろうけどガマンしてやってねと謝るイクミ。
    Ikumi tells Kaoru to go to the other room. Then she apologizes to Ichigo. That child's never going to become attached to you. It seems you want to say something but I don't have the patience.
    言いたい事ってこんなおばさん興味ねえよとか?とかと口にだすと思いっきり叩かれる一護。
    "It doesn't interest you that I have something to say?" says Ichigo, feeling insulted.
    さっさと仕事いってこい!というイクミ。その時チャイムが鳴り、イクミが出るとこの間一護が助けた大柄な男 が。だが少し雰囲気が違う。
    "Time to go to work!" says Ikumi. The clock chimes and as Ikumi is leaving the big man Ichigo helped appears. But his mood has changed.
    一護があんたこないだの・・・!というと男は手に持っていた出前らしきラーメンをみせ、ラーメン、食うか? と一言。
    Ichigo says he's the guy from the other day. The man holds out some ramen. Ichigo takes a looks questioningly at the food.
    いらねーようちは鰻屋だぜと返す一護に、鰻屋でもねえよと突っ込むイクミで次号。
    "You're wrong, this is an unagi house," he says. Ikumi screams, "This is not an unagi house!" Next chapter.

1 replies since 9/11/2010, 15:21   160 views