Naruto 513 Spoiler Pics and Summaries, Naruto Spoiler 513 RawNaruto 513 Spoiler Pics and Summaries, Naruto Spoiler 513 Raw,Naruto 513 Spoiler Pics and Summaries, Naruto Spoiler 513 Raw,Naruto 513 Spoiler Pics and Summaries, Naruto Spoiler 513 Raw

« Older   Newer »

1. Mada Uchiha

User deleted

Naruto 513 Spoiler Pics and Summaries, Naruto Spoiler 513 Raw,Naruto 513 Spoiler Pics and Summaries, Naruto Spoiler 513 Raw,Naruto 513 Spoiler Pics and Summaries, Naruto Spoiler 513 Raw

NARUTO 513 SPOILER

Qui troverete le immagini e le anticipazioni del prossimo capitolo:
    - è obbligatorio citare la fonte da cui viene preso lo script o l'immagine;
    - ma non è consentito linkare siti/forum esterni.

Si prega inoltre di controllare quanto postato precedentemente in maniera tale da non postare più volte la stessa cosa.

Se siete soddisfatti dei servizi
    che Vi offriamo,
    REGISTRATEVI sul nostro Forum,
    per commentare questo capitolo e
    per entrare a far parte di questa fantastica, unica Community!

E se siete già Registrati,
    per dimostraci la Vostra gratitudine,
    potete inserire nella vostra Firma
    uno dei nostri BANNER!

E se volete diventare dei NAF|Fans,
    votateci in Top Forum ed entrerete a far parte
    di questo esclusivo gruppo!

GRAZIE!

Crediti:

Siti e forum esterni (citati sopra ai vari spoiler)

Naruto 512 ITA

Aspettando gli spoiler lo staff del Naruto-anime-fanforum vi ricorda che è già presente sul forum il capitolo precedente

2. Mada Uchiha

User deleted

SCRIPT JAP
    Credits: Okawinaki

CITAZIONE
    トビは、マスクを脱いで
    顔がされていることを6パスの賢人を成功に失敗した長男の
    トビがマダラされていない
    長門は、輪廻眼と第三の道第三人だった
    私は彼が月の中に閉じ込めていた私のために10尾獣の体を召喚することができるように彼に輪廻を与えた
    マダラは私を復活させた一人
    カブトの棺は、マダラの体と魂が含まれています
    私は不死を得るためにゼツの能力を使用して
    マダラは死んではない、死で、彼は最終的な万華鏡の万華鏡の能力を得ます:イザナミ
    イザナギは、生活を通して、死のいずれかのRID
    イザナミは、死を生活のいずれかのRIDです
    マダラは、黄泉の死者の領域です
    カブトはマダラを復活すれば、彼は死者のレルムの彼を引き抜く
    そして、私も同様に地獄に引きずり込まれる
    私の計画は台無しにされる
    背景には、輪廻のように2目は、コンテナにある
    これは、円が、渦巻きを持っていません。写の祖先 – 輪廻-写

カブトはデイダラの鳥の亀の島を観察する
    私は空から明確にすべてを見ることができます
    我愛羅はちょうどの時間に到着

SCRIPT ENG

CITAZIONE
    obi is take off the mask
    The eldest son of the sage fails to successfully pass the six faces that are
    Tobi is not Madara
    Nagato, who was third and the third way Rinnegan
    I gave him that reincarnation can summon the Bijuu body 10 for the month I was trapped in his
    Madara revived me alone
    Kabuto coffin, body and spirit include the spotted
    I used to get the power of immortality Zetsu
    Spotted is not dead, death, and he gets the ultimate power of the kaleidoscope kaleidoscope: Izanami
    Izanagi, through life, or death of RID
    Izanami, one of the living dead is the RID
    Madara is the area of the Dead Underworld
    If Madara revived Kabuto, he pulled out of his realm of the dead
    And I’m also drawn into hell
    My plan is ruined
    In the background of reincarnation, as the first two is in the container
    This is because the yen does not have a whirlpool. Transcription ancestors – reincarnation – Transcription

Kabuto Turtle Island to observe the bird Deidara
    All I can see clearly from the air
    Gaara arrived just in time

3. Mada Uchiha

User deleted

CITAZIONE
    Naruto 513 – Black Zetsu

-kumogakure-
    Raikage: Since the island is coming near the village, u shd be there in no time. If the need arises, we will send more backups.
    Gaara: No need. I’ll take Temari and Kankuro along
    We then see some known faces in the allied forces.

-on the island-
    Naruto: (Points at Gai) So what are we going to do with him, we have no medical ninja around. Shdnt we go and look for some….

Aoba: I’ll try my best but he is done for at least ae week
    Naruto: Damn, he said he will help me with my study and the next moment he passes out.

Aoba laughs.

Naruto (Thinking): They still think I don’t know what’s going on. I’ll just play along for the time being. This Island is a living thing. I saw it whilst in SM fighting the Kyuubi.

Motoi: !!!!
    Yamato: What’s wrong?
    Motoi: Someone with a massive amount of chakra is approaching here and fast, with two others. Too soon. Re-enforcements shd be here soon to back us up but for now we go at it full force.

-Madara’s underground-
    Zetsu: What were u thinking
    Madara: Don’t worry, it’s not that I told him everything. Just the ones to keep him interested. Come on. Lets go see how sasuke is doing.

-Later-
    Madara(whist checking Checking sasuke vital stats): Well, well well. They have come along fine enough. I think its time to take the bandages off.

Sasuke slowly unveils his eyes. Looks around for a bit and then got really pissed.

Sasuke: How many people have u got here? I can feel Hundreds, no thousands of living things not exactly human underground.

Madara : Ah yes, I was gonna tell u. Come around, will u?

-where the 100k white zetsu’s are-
    Sasuke: What are these?

Madara: My law enforces. They will enforce my rule after I have won this war. The Sharingans u see in the lab are also for them. I replicated as many as I can just for them. U, with the EMS will be their commander.

Sasuke looks irritated but says nothing.
    Sasuke: So how do u plan to go against the allied forces.

Madara: Black Zetsu here is the answer to that. My fight with Hashi gave me the opportunity to steal his living tissue. Combining that with mine and the chakra of the three tails gave me the ability to create life, even though it is not in a perfect form. That is what u see in all these white zetsu. In addition to that, I also gain the ability to destroy life. That is black zetsu. Of course it comes with a lot of risk. But with all the tailed beast gathered, it wont be a dream anymore. Deep down below this 100k white zetsus is another 100k black zetsu meant for eradicating the allied forces and any force during the war. You will their ability when the time comes. But for now we head for Konaha.

Black Zetsu(thinking): I hope he isn’t stupid enough to tell him it was my abilities that poisoned Itachi and gave him that illness without itachi even knowing.

-on the island-
    Motoi: They are here.

Three familier figures appear b4 them.
    Gaara: Were u expecting somebody else.
    A sign of relief rushed thru them as naruto approaches to talk to gaara.

-somewhere unknown-
    Kabumaru is still mid air surrounded by water and cant help to think he has been deceived by Madara.

Kabumaru: Oh well, the allied forces shd be ready to busrt in the underground right about now. But I need to find Naruto and fast.

Just then he spots a messenger bird heading towards somewhere.
    Kabumaru: There, huh. Ku ku ku. They gonna love this(as he follows the bird)

-what does Kabuto want with Naruto as Sasuke prepares to unleash his new found power on Konoha-
    .end

SCRIPT ENG
    CITAZIONE
    Naruto 513 - Zetsu Nero

-Kumogakure-
    Raikage: Dal momento che l'isola sta arrivando vicino al villaggio, u shd essere lì in pochissimo tempo. In caso di necessità, vi invieremo più backup.
    Gaara: Non c'è bisogno. Prendo Temari e Kankuro lungo
    Abbiamo poi vedere alcuni volti noti alle forze alleate.

-Sull 'isola-
    Naruto: (indica Gai) Allora, cosa abbiamo intenzione di fare con lui, non abbiamo ninja medico in giro. Shdnt andiamo a cercare qualche ....

Aoba: farò del mio meglio, ma lui è fatto per almeno settimana ae
    Naruto: Dannazione, ha detto che mi aiuterà con il mio studio e il momento dopo si sviene.

Aoba ride.

Naruto (pensando): pensano ancora non so cosa sta succedendo. Mi limiterò a suonare insieme per il momento. L'isola è una cosa viva. Ho visto che mentre in SM lotta contro il Kyuubi.

Motoi:!!
    Yamato: Cosa c'è di sbagliato?
    Motoi: Qualcuno con una massiccia quantità di chakra si avvicina qui e veloce, con altri due. Troppo presto. Rinforzi shd essere qui presto per tornare a noi su ma per ora andiamo ad essa tutta la sua forza.

-Madara 's-underground
    Zetsu: Quali sono state pensando u
    Madara: Non preoccuparti, non è che gli ho raccontato tutto. Solo quelli di mantenere lo interessava. Andiamo. Consente di andare a vedere come Sasuke sta facendo.

-Più tardi-
    Madara (whist controllo Controllo Sasuke statistiche vitali): Bene, bene bene. Sono venuti insieme abbastanza bene. Credo che il suo tempo di prendere le bende off.

Sasuke svela lentamente i suoi occhi. Si guarda intorno per un po 'e poi sono davvero incazzato.

Sasuke: Quante persone hanno u arrivato qui? Posso sentire centinaia, non migliaia di esseri viventi non proprio underground umano.

Madara: Ah sì, stavo per dire u. Cambia idea, sarà u?

-Quando il Zetsu 100k bianco sono-
    Sasuke: Cosa sono questi?

Madara: La mia legge impone. Si farà valere la mia regola dopo che ho vinto questa guerra. Il sharingan u vedere in laboratorio sono anche per loro. Ho replicato come molti che posso solo per loro. U, con la EMS sarà il loro comandante.

Sasuke sembra irritato, ma non dice nulla.
    Sasuke: Quindi come piano di u per andare contro le forze alleate.

Madara: Black Zetsu ecco la risposta. La mia lotta con Hashi mi ha dato la possibilità di rubare il suo tessuto vivente. La combinazione che con il mio e il chakra delle tre code mi ha dato la possibilità di creare la vita, anche se non è in una forma perfetta. Questo è ciò che u vedere in tutti questi Zetsu bianco. In aggiunta a ciò, ho anche acquisire la capacità di distruggere la vita. Questo è Zetsu nero. Naturalmente si tratta con un sacco di rischi. Ma con tutte la bestia code raccolte, non sarà più un sogno. In fondo sotto di questa zetsus 100k bianco è un altro Zetsu 100k nero significato per sradicare le forze alleate e qualsiasi forza durante la guerra. Sarà la loro capacità quando sarà il momento. Ma per ora ci dirigiamo Konaha.

Zetsu nero (pensando): Spero che non è così stupido da dirgli che era la mia abilità che avvelenato Itachi e gli ha dato che la malattia senza sapere nemmeno Itachi.

-Sull 'isola-
    Motoi: Sono qui.

Tre figure familier apparire b4 loro.
    Gaara: eri in attesa di qualcun altro.
    Un segno di sollievo in tutta fretta come approcci naruto a parlare con Gaara.

-In qualche luogo sconosciuto-
    Kabumaru è ancora a mezz'aria circondata da acqua e cant aiutare a pensare che forse è stato ingannato da Madara.

Kabumaru: Oh beh, le forze alleate shd essere pronti a busrt a destra circa ora sotterraneo. Ma ho bisogno di trovare Naruto e veloce.

Proprio in quel momento vede un uccello messaggero verso qualche parte.
    Kabumaru: C'è, eh. Ku ku ku. Essi gonna love questo (come egli segue l'uccello)

-Che cosa vuole Kabuto con Naruto che Sasuke si prepara a scatenare il suo nuovo potere trovato su Konoha-
    . Fine

Edited by Mada Uchiha - 12/10/2010, 19:36

4. Mada Uchiha

User deleted

SCRIPT JAP
    CITAZIONE
    Credits: Ohana
    Verification: Confirmed

Naruto 513 カブトVS土影!!

土影の術で、そらを飛ぶ黒ツチ 赤土 土影

カブト、デイダラの頭をクナイで開き 何か札?を?
    カブト 大蛇丸様とは違う札を使っている 縛りはしないよデイダラ ボクには芸術がわからない しね 
    デイダラ まあだオイラの芸術は簡単には理解できるはずがねえ うん
    カブト ああ そういえば君の最期の爆発…世間ではそんなに話題になってないよ
    デイダラ だから言ったろ!簡単には理解できねーってよ そういうのは時間がかかあんだよ う … うん

ナルト動物達を整列させる じゃれてるビーとイカ
    ビー友 動物達全部大亀の甲羅の中に避難させる
    カラス使い ナルトには生態調査だと言ってここへ連れてきたから やる気になってくれてるみた いだし
    ヤマト ナルトに戦争の事が知れたら それこそ大変な事になる 黙ってないし それだけは避けないと ナル トを守る戦争だからね

カブト この辺りの座標なんだけど 移動してるね
    いきなり土影 カブトにパンチ
    カブト 待ち伏せがいきなり土影とはね
    土影 この鳥とデイダラはどういう事じゃ?
    土影が殴ったのは粘土分身のカブト 分身がとけていく
    デイダラ オオノキジジイ久しぶりだな このデイダラも粘土分身
    そばには鳥にのった本物のデイダラ、カブト
    そこから デイダラ「喝!!」分身を爆破!!

ナルト アルマジロがオスかメスかわからなくてビーに聞く
    ビー 恥ずかしがり屋のアルマジロ♪性別調べるなんて有るまじき♪
    ナルト 生態調査なんだからな!
    ビー 無言になり じゃあメスってことで報告カマしとけ♪
    ナルト アルマジロの背中に男と書いてあるけど 聞いてみてよオッサンここのボスなんだろ?
    ビー 耳を傾け、アルマジロに聞いてみる
    ビー プライベートはプライバシー♪
    ナルト やっぱSランク任務だけある~~~のかコレ!!
    ビー 性別がひっくり返る様な事があってもYO 天地がひっくり返るわけでもねーだろ ばかやろー このや ろー!
    水中ではデカイ蛇が。。。 異変を感じるビー友
    海中のデカイイカも異変を感じる

爆発した分身デイダラ そばにいた土影は赤土の粘土分身
    何で生きてる?とかの煽りあい。
    デイダラ うちはサスケは殺ったはずだ!!
    土影 (何も知らんようだな…デイダラ)
    カブト なにもせずここへのこのこと来るとでも?

ビー友 もうここがばれたのか?
    デカイ蛇が大亀のしっぽを噛みつく 叫ぶ亀
    その声で島の場所がバレル
    急いで飛んでいくカブト デイダラ 追う土影達

島が揺れる ナルトは地震だと思ってる
    蛇は亀のしっぽを離さない
    カブト (マンダの細胞をあらゆる薬をつかって~~~ 2代目マンダ
    大きさ 強さ 感知能力初代マンダをしのぐ!)
    デイダラ 島を見て驚く
    カブト 島じゃない でかい亀で そしてあそこには八尾と九尾がいる
    デイダラ あそこにナルトのヤローがいんのか!うん!
    カブト 島の動きを止める デイダラ一番大きい奴を頼むよ

島に上陸2代目マンダ

海中では、デイダラの作ったクラゲが亀の下に

デイダラ 爆破させる
    動物達もひっくり返る
    ヤマト 木遁 樹海降誕!! 木をいっぱいだして動物たちのクッションに
    ナルト すげー地震だってばよ
    ビー 本当に天地がひっくり返ったよ ばかやローこのやろー
    倒れてるアルマジロを見て オスはオスと。。ナルト
    ヤマト こんなときに生態調査をしてる場合かーーー!!
    ビー友 外で何かあったに違いない だがここは地震って事でたのむ!

カブト島上陸
    デイダラ オイラはあいつらとやる 色々借りもあるしな
    土影 デイダラワシの恐ろしさを…
    デイダラ やっべ じじいが切れてやがる
    土影 忘れたわけじゃねーだろ…
    土影両手でセロみたいの作ってる。

最強の老忍ブチギレ!!
    終わり。サーセイ★

SCRIPT ENG
    CITAZIONE
    513 Kabuto vs Tsuchikage

With the Tsuchikage's jutsu, Kurotsuchi, Akatsuchi and Tsuchikage take off into the sky.

Kabuto opens Deidara's head with a kunai and does ? with ? (TN: yes the ? are there in the Japanese spoiler)
    Kabuto: I'm using a different talisman from Orochimaru-sama. I won't restrict you, Deidara. I don't even understand fine arts
    Deidara: That's okay, there's no way you could understand my fine art that easily, yeah
    Kabuto: Yeah. Anyway, the explosion you set off right before you died... It became quite the topic of discussion
    Deidara: I told you, didn't I? You can't understand it that easily. To that that would take time. Ye... Yeah.

Naruto makes all the animals line up in a row, to the amusement of Guy and Bee.
    Bee's friend: We'll have all the animals take shelter in the big turtle's shell
    Aoba: Since we told him we were here to do a survey on the ecology, he'll probably want to do this
    Yamato: If Naruto gets wind of the war, it won't be good. He isn't going to stay silent if we don't prevent him from finding out. After all, it's a war to protect Naruto himself.

Kabuto: About the coordinates of this place... They're shifting, aren't they
    Tsuchikage suddenly punches Kabuto
    Kabuto: Launching an ambush on me, are we, Tsuchikage?
    Tsuchikage: Why do you have this bird and Deidara?
    What Tsuchikage had punched was a clay bunshin of Kabuto, which then breaks apart
    Deidara: It's been a while, Old man Oonoki. This Deidara here's a clay bunshin too
    Next to them is a bird with the real Deidara and kabuto
    Then Deidara goes "Katsu!!" and the bunshin explodes!!

Naurto can't tell if an armadillo is male or female so goes to ask Bee
    Bee: The armadillo's a shy one ♪ It isn't proper to check its sex ♪
    Naruto: But this is an ecology survey!
    Bee: I'll keep quiet about this so you just go report that it's a female ♪
    Naruto: But it's written on the armadillo's back that it's a male. Go ask that old man. He's the boss of this palce right?
    Bee: I'll lend a listening ear and ask the armadillo
    Bee: Private is privacy ♪
    Naruto: No wonder this is an S-rank mission~~~!!
    Bee: Even if the sex has been reversed YO it's not like the world has been turned upside down. What an idiot, this bastard!
    In the water there is a huge snake... Bee's friend senses the abnormality
    The huge squid in the sea also senses it

Deidara has exploded the bunshin. The tsuchikage next to him had been a clay bunshin made by Akatsuchi
    "Why are you alive" and other aori
    Deidara: I was supposed to have killed Sasuke!!
    Tsuchikage: (It seems like you don't know anything... Deidara)
    Kabuto: It couldn't be that it came here without us doing anything?

Bee's friend: Has this location been found out already?
    The big snake bites the big turtle's tail, turtle screams
    At that sound, the location of the island has been revealed
    Kabuto, Deidara fly there in a hurry, with tsuchikage hot on their heels

The island rocks, Naruto thinks its an earthquake
    The snake won't let go of the turtle's tail
    Kabuto: (Using all types of medicines on Manda's cells~~~ That is the 2nd Generation Manda. It surpasses the original Manda in size, strength and perception!
    Deidara gets a shock when he sees the island
    Kabuto: It isn't an island, it's on a turtle. And in there wait the Hachibi and Kyuubi
    Deidara: You mean that Naruto guy's in there! Yeah!
    Kabuto: I'm going to stop the shaking of the island. Deidara, the biggest one please

The 2nd gen Manda gets onto the island

In the sea, the jellyfish Deidara made is below the turtle

Deidara: I'm going to explode it

All the animals have been flipped on their backs too
    Yamato: Mokuton: Jukai Kotan (birth of a sea of trees)!!
    He calls forth a whole lot of trees to form a cushion for the animals
    Naruto: This is some crazy earthquake
    Bee: The world is really turning upside down. What an idiot, this bastard!
    Naruto looks at the flipped-over Armadillo. It was a male after all.
    Yamato: This is hardly the time to be carrying out an ecology survey---!!
    Bee's friend: It's definite that something is happening out there. But please play along with him about this being an earthquake!

Kabuto lands on the island
    Deidara: I'll handle those guys. I have some debts to pay off
    Tsuichikage: Deidara, you should know how dreadful I can be...
    Deidara: Oh crap, the old man's snapped
    Tsuchikage: You haven't forgotten, have you
    Tsuchikage makes something like a cero in his two hands (TN: for non-bleach fans, a cero is like some bullet of light)

The strongest elderly shinobi's livid!!
    ---------------------------------------
    Kabuto used Manda's cells to create it (Nidaime Manda). It's said to be bigger, stronger and have a greater sensing ability than the original Manda.
    Forgive me, it also says Akatsuchi comes with tsuchilage as well as Kurotsuchi in the beginning of the chapter. Killer Bee and then Naruto are rapping/talking about armadillo(s) and something else which may be relevant.
    Tsuchikage knows that what Kabuto is using is Edo Tensei. Deidara uses a an exploding clay bunshin on tsuchikage when he thinks he came across the real Kabuto and Deidara. Kabuto tells Deidara that further ahead is where Kyuubi and Hachibi are. Deidara says that he will take care of them because he has a score to settle with Naruto, but tsuchikage says otherwise. Deidara says now it looks bad because it looks like he pissed off the old man/grandpa. That's when tsuchikage uses the Cero, and it ends.
    According to the spoiler, the big snake is the Nidaime Manda who is bigger and stronger than the Shodai. Deidara believes he killed Sasuke and wonders why he's alive right now. He calls tsuchikage old man/grandpa and Kurotsuchi comes along with tsuchikage. Deidara also keeps his personality when talking to Kabuto. Tsuchikage uses a Cero-like technique at the end.

SCRIPT ITA
    CITAZIONE
    513 Kabuto vs Tsuchikage

Con il jutsu Tsuchikage, il Kurotsuchi, Akatsuchi e Tsuchikage decollare verso il cielo.

Kabuto si apre la testa Deidara con un kunai e lo fa? con? (TN: sì ci sono gli spoiler in giapponese)
    Kabuto: sto usando un talismano diverso da Orochimaru-sama. Non ti limitare, Deidara. Io non capisco nemmeno belle arti
    Deidara: Non fa niente, non c'è modo si può capire la mia arte che facilmente, yeah
    Kabuto: Già. In ogni caso, l'esplosione di partire a destra prima di morire ... E 'diventato molto l'argomento di discussione
    Deidara: Ti ho detto, non ho fatto? Non potete capire che facilmente. A quella che avrebbe richiesto tempo. Ye ... Yeah.

Naruto fa la linea di animali in fila, per il divertimento di Guy e Bee.
    amico Bee: Avremo tutti gli animali si rifugiano in guscio della tartaruga Big
    Aoba: Dal momento che gli abbiamo detto che eravamo qui per fare una indagine sull'ecologia, lui probabilmente vuole fare questo
    Yamato: Se Naruto prende il vento della guerra, non sarà buono. Lui non ha intenzione di rimanere in silenzio, se non gli impediscono di scoprire. Dopo tutto, è una guerra per proteggere se stesso Naruto.

Kabuto: Circa le coordinate di questo posto ... Sono cambiata, non è vero
    Tsuchikage pugni improvvisamente Kabuto
    Kabuto: Avvio di un agguato su di me, siamo, Tsuchikage?
    Tsuchikage: Perché hai questo uccello e Deidara?
    Che Tsuchikage aveva perforato era un bunshin argilla di Kabuto, che rompe quindi a parte
    Deidara: E 'stato un po', vecchio uomo Oonoki. Questo Deidara Ecco un bunshin argilla troppo
    Accanto a loro è un uccello con il reale Deidara e Kabuto
    Poi Deidara va "Katsu!" e scoppia il bunshin!

Naurto non può dire se un armadillo è maschio o femmina va così di chiedere a Bee
    Bee: L'armadillo è un timido uno ♪ Non è corretto per verificare il suo sesso ♪
    Naruto: Ma questo è un sondaggio ecologia!
    Bee: I'll mantenere il silenzio su questo modo basta andare relazione che è una femmina ♪
    Naruto: Ma è scritto sulla schiena del armadillo che si tratta di un maschio. Andare a chiedere che l'uomo vecchio. Lui è il capo di questo il posto giusto?
    Bee: mi prestano un orecchio che ascolta e chiedere l'armadillo
    Bee: privato ♪ privacy
    Naruto: Non c'è da stupirsi questa è una missione S-rank ~~~!!
    Bee: Anche se il sesso è stata invertita YO Non è che il mondo è stato capovolto. Che idiota, questo bastardo!
    In acqua c'è un enorme serpente ... Bee sensi amico l'anomalia
    Il calamaro enorme in mare anche i sensi si

Deidara è esploso il bunshin. Lo Tsuchikage Accanto a lui era stato un bunshin argilla fatta da Akatsuchi
    "Perché sei vivo" e altre Aori
    Deidara: mi avrebbe dovuto uccidere Sasuke!
    Tsuchikage: (Sembra che tu non sai niente ... Deidara)
    Kabuto: Non potrebbe essere che è venuto qui senza di noi fare qualcosa?

amico Bee: ha questa posizione già stato scoperto?
    Il grande serpente si morde la coda della tartaruga grande, la tartaruga urla
    A quel suono, la posizione dell'isola è stato rivelato
    Kabuto, Deidara volare lì in fretta, con Tsuchikage caldo sui talloni

Le rocce dell'isola, Naruto pensa il suo un terremoto
    Il serpente non lasci mai la coda della tartaruga
    Kabuto: (Uso di tutti i tipi di farmaci sulle cellule Manda's ~ ~ ~ Questa è la seconda generazione Manda sorpassa la Manda originale in termini di dimensioni, la forza e la percezione.!
    Deidara ottiene uno shock quando vede l'isola
    Kabuto: non è un 'isola, è su una tartaruga. E in attesa c'è l'Hachibi e il Kyuubi
    Deidara: Vuoi dire che tipo di Naruto in là! Yeah!
    Kabuto: ho intenzione di fermare l'agitazione dell'isola. Deidara, il più grande favore

La seconda generazione Manda ottiene sull'isola

Nel mare, la medusa Deidara fatto è sotto la tartaruga

Deidara: Io vado a esplodere

Tutti gli animali sono state capovolte sulla schiena troppo
    Yamato: Mokuton: Jukai Kotan (nascita di un mare di alberi)!
    Egli suscita un sacco di alberi per formare un cuscino per gli animali
    Naruto: Questo è un terremoto pazzesco
    Bee: Il mondo è davvero capovolgendo. Che idiota, questo bastardo!
    Naruto guarda il girato-over Armadillo. E 'stato un maschio, dopo tutto.
    Yamato: Questa non è certo il momento di effettuare un sondaggio ecologia ---!
    Bee amico: E 'definito che qualcosa sta accadendo là fuori. Ma per favore giocare insieme a lui di questo essere un terremoto!

terre Kabuto sull'isola
    Deidara: Io gestire quei ragazzi. Ho alcuni debiti per pagare
    Tsuichikage: Deidara, si dovrebbe sapere come posso essere terribile ...
    Deidara: Oh merda, del vecchio scatto
    Tsuchikage: Non ha dimenticato, si ha
    Tsuchikage rende qualcosa come un cero a due mani (TN: per i tifosi non-candeggina, un cero è come un proiettile di luce)

Il più forte shinobi anziana livido!
    Kabuto usato Manda le cellule di crearla (Nidaime Manda). Si dice che sia più grande, più forte e avere una maggiore capacità di rilevamento rispetto all'originale Manda.
    Perdonami, si dice anche Akatsuchi viene con tsuchilage così come Kurotsuchi all'inizio del capitolo. Killer Bee e poi Naruto sono rap / parlando di armadillo (s) e qualcos'altro che possono essere rilevanti.
    Tsuchikage Kabuto sa che quello che sta utilizzando è Edo Tensei. Deidara utilizza uno bunshin argilla che esplode Tsuchikage quando pensa si è imbattuto il vero Kabuto e Deidara. Kabuto dice a Deidara che l'ulteriore è avanti dove Kyuubi e Hachibi sono. Deidara dice che si prenderà cura di loro, perché lui ha un conto in sospeso con Naruto, ma Tsuchikage dice il contrario. Deidara ora dice che guarda male perché sembra che lui incazzato il vecchio / nonno. Che quando Tsuchikage usa il Cero, e termina.
    Secondo lo spoiler, il serpente è grande l'Manda Nidaime che è più grande e più forte della Shodai. Deidara crede che Sasuke ha ucciso e si chiede perché è vivo in questo momento. Egli chiama vecchio Tsuchikage / nonno e Kurotsuchi arriva con Tsuchikage. Deidara mantiene anche la sua personalità quando si parla di Kabuto. Tsuchikage usa una tecnica Cero-come alla fine.

5. Mada Uchiha

User deleted

SPOILER (click to view)

Edited by •Roxas - 13/10/2010, 20:59

6.     Like  

Advanced Member

Group
    Sennin

Status
    Mada, hai postato un'immagine che pubblicizzava semplicemente il quarto film di Naruto Shippuden :omg:

Parlando del capitolo, da questi spoiler prevedo capitolo brutto, poi forse potrei smentirmi...

7. Mada Uchiha

User deleted

Lo so Juve,infatti non ho fatto alcun avviso in tag come facico di solito tipo "postata pics ecc" :sisi:

L'ho postata solo perché l'avevano postata sul MH :sisi:

6 replies since 11/10/2010, 17:51   924 views