Psyren 138 Spoiler Pics and Summaries,Psyren 138 Script and RAW

psyren 138 Spoiler Pics and Summaries,psyren 138 Spoiler Pics and Summaries,psyren 138 Spoiler Pics and Summaries,psyren 138 Spoiler Pics and Summaries,

« Older   Newer »

1. Mada Uchiha

User deleted

Psyren 138 SPOILER

Qui troverete le immagini e le anticipazioni del prossimo capitolo:
    - è obbligatorio citare la fonte da cui viene preso lo script o l'immagine;
    - ma non è consentito linkare siti/forum esterni.

Si prega inoltre di controllare quanto postato precedentemente in maniera tale da non postare più volte la stessa cosa.

Se siete soddisfatti dei servizi
    che Vi offriamo,
    REGISTRATEVI sul nostro Forum,
    per commentare questo capitolo e
    per entrare a far parte di questa fantastica, unica Community!

E se siete già Registrati,
    per dimostraci la Vostra gratitudine,
    potete inserire nella vostra Firma
    uno dei nostri BANNER!

GRAZIE!

Crediti:

RICAPITOLANDO...
    IMMAGINI:

SPOILER (click to view)

CALL,138 ”Reverse ”

What about Ian and the rest who are in captivity--!?

Marco "Uuu--... Aahhh---..."
    Fubuki "What's wrong, Marco....?"
    Ian "Shh... Be quiet! Don't ignore Marco's warning. Right now, the game this kid is playing...!"

The weird patterns on the pillar.... aggregate... And then break apart...
    Marco "Na---"
    Weird person "Gyaaaa"
    Someone: "!!!" "The barrier broke!!"
    Marco: "Hyaa---♪ Ooh----♪"
    Ian "Good job, as expected of my son!"
    Someone "Everyone, use our combined telekinesis to break the wall!!" "We're gonna get outta here!!"
    Fubuki "You're amazing, Marco!!"

Fubuki "You're a genius!! Our child is a genius!!"
    Ian "Yeah, let's talk about that later. It seems the situation's equally weird out here"

The ceiling is rumbling...
    Shao (Ia... N-san...! What a... Relief... Everyone is safe, huh....)
    Ian (!! Shao!! You came!!! We'll go right over to meet up with you!!"
    Shao (Got... it...)

Shao seems to have got his arm done in by Mithra
    Shao "Are you alright, Marie... It seems that those guys hurried up to the surface after attacking us..."

Shao "If Kabuto-san hadn't diverted the attack, I would have died too..."
    Marie "To protect me, Shao-kun...!!"
    Shao "It's alright... As long as Marie is alright, then for that very reason hangs the meaning of my life"
    Marie "Shao-kun...!"

Kabuto stands up...
    Kabuto "It took all of me to diver that attack...!"
    Yoyo (That guy's pretty good... Not anything any one of us can do about it) (That's an existence that has far surpassed the notion of death)

Kyle stands on top of a pipe...
    Kyle "Van, can you continue the treatment here!?"
    Van "I'll try my best!!"

Kyle "What is this...!!?"

They are surrounded by light...
    Amamiya "It's spreading out at an amazing speed...!!"
    Ageha "......!!"
    Miroku "Lo... ok..." (My power will envelope this planet...) (The old will die out, and upon the fasting earth will the light of life be revived---) (This is the time of change...)

Miroku "This is the final power of my "Sephiroth" - Oukan" (TN: no katakana given so I don't know what this power is supposed to be called, but the japanese, "Oukan" means "crown")

Lan "This couldn't be... The embryo that will form the source of life... could it? Is that guy really trying to create life...!!

Miroku "All old life will be converted to new life. This is the final program... The new world that I have made will begin...

Miroku "Mithra..."

Mithra's eyes are scary...
    Mithra "This is where I'd love to say 'congratulations', but what I was hoping for wasn't quite like this..."
    Miroku "... Guess so. I knew there was something more to your plan... Mithra"
    Mithra "This isn't a betrayal. It just means that our paths were only one and the same up till this point... That's all. From here on, we'll diverge onto separate paths"
    Miroku "Even if I was being used, I needed your power and skills. I continued observing you, as you did me... For the same of this day... I know what you really are"

Miroku "Once upon a time... You were a "human" who wielded the same power as me.... Thanks to the will of "someone", you came into contact with me... You were an existence serving only to lead my plan, but... When you obtained those "tears"... You replaced your body and your heart and obtained true power...!!"

Miroku "Uroboros!!"
    Mithra "That's right... I am an avatar... I'm a messenger, here to pass on a will. I am of the "Planet eater" Quat Nevas, who had eaten this planet and lived in this space long before humans were born." (TN: anyone wanna suggest a better romanisation for Quat Nevas?!)

In the clouds above them, there's a hole...
    Ageha "!!"

Something appears from the hole...
    Mithra "This is the final stage. Amagi Miroku. My master, Quat Nevas, would prey upon a planet every time his powers grew weak, so as to complete his reincarnation!! I am going to break through the Earth's mantle from this Astral Nova and penetrate its core!!"

Mithra "In order to reach the centre of this planet, my master needed energy. The accumulation of that is you, Amagi Miroku"

Lan "!!!! We're going to get annihilated...!? Are we gonna have our energy sapped by that thing...!!!"

Mithra "You were going to get rid of me one day and go ahead with your own plan, weren't you... It was great that that boy got in the way, Miroku...! But that, too, is 'karma' for betraying humans. In the end, the sheep couldn't become a wolf. A sheep will always stay a sheep. That was a nice dream, right? ... The dream I showed you, night after night"
    Miroku "Mithra!!!!!"

Miroku (After devouring this planet... This planet will be born anew as Uroboros)

Matsuri "This is bad. At this rate-- Everyone's going to die--"

Mithra "See ya" "Good-bye"

The world now, heads towards destruction--!!

PSYREN 137 ITA

Aspettando gli spoiler lo staff del Naruto-anime-fanforum vi ricorda che è già presente sul forum il capitolo precedente.

Edited by Mada Uchiha - 6/10/2010, 16:18

2. Mada Uchiha

User deleted

Script Jap
    CITAZIONE
    CALL,138 ”反転 ”

囚われの
    イアン達はーーー!?

マルコ『うーーー・・・ あーーー・・・』
    おねえ『どうしたのマルコ・・・?』
    イアン『しッ・・・ 静かに・・・! マルコの注意をそらすな 今 この子がやってる遊びを・・・!』

柱の変な模様が・・・集まり・・・そして千切れる・・・
    マルコ『なーーー』
    へんなの『ギャアアアア』
    だれか『!!!』『結界が壊れた!!』
    マルコ『ひゃーーー♪ うーーー♪』
    イアン『よくやった さすが俺の息子だ!』
    だれか『全員ありたったけのテレキネシスで壁を破れ!!』『逃げるぞ!!』
    おねえ『すごいマルコ!!』

おねえ『天才だわ!! 私達の子は天才なのよ!!』
    イアン『ああ その話は後にしよう どうやら外も異常事態のようだな』

天井から地響きが・・・
    シャオ《イア・・・ンさん・・・! 良かっ・・・た・・・ みんなご無事ですか・・・》
    イアン『!! シャオ!! 来てくれたのか!!! 今すぐそちらに合流する!!』
    シャオ《わかり・・・ました・・・》

シャオ・・・ミスラに右腕をやられたもよお・・・
    シャオ『大丈夫かマリー・・・ 奴らはどうやら僕らを攻撃した後急いで地上へ上ったらしい・・・』

シャオ『カブトさんが攻撃を逸らしてくれなければ僕も死んでいた・・・』
    マリー『シャオ君私をかばって・・・!!』
    シャオ『いいんだ ・・・マリーが無事でいてくれれば僕の命はその為にある』
    マリー『シャオ君・・・!』

立ち上がるカブト・・・
    カブト『攻撃を逸らすので精一杯だった・・・!』
    ヨヨ《ヨクヤッタ方サ・・・ アレハ俺達ジャドウニモナラン》《アレハ死ノ概念ヲ遥カニ越エタ存在ダ》
    カブト『闘っちゃだめだ あんな化け物と・・・!!』

パイプの上に立つカイル・・・
    カイル『ヴァン ここなら治療を続けられるか!?』
    ヴぁあん『何とか!!』

カイル『何なんだこれは・・・!!?』

光る周囲・・・
    雨宮『すごいスピードで拡がっていく・・・!!』
    アゲハ『・・・・・・!!』
    弥勒『見・・・ろ・・・』《俺の力がこの星を包む・・・》《旧き種は絶え不食の大地に命の灯が蘇るーーー》《交代の時なのだ・・・》

弥勒『これが俺の”生命の樹”最後の力 ”王冠”』

ラン『まさか これは・・・ 生命の根源となる胚・・・なのか? 奴らは本気で生命を創り出そうとしているのか・・・!!』

弥勒『全ての旧き生命を新しい生命に変換する これが最後のプログラム・・・ 俺の作り出した新世界が始まる・・・』

弥勒『ミスラ・・・』

432 :名無しさんの次レスにご期待下さい:2010/10/06(水) 19:30:01 ID:q+RqApWr0
    ミスラ・・・目が怖い・・・
    ミスラ『おめでとうと言いたい所だけど ボクが望んでいるのはそんなことじゃないんだよねえ・・・』
    弥勒『・・・だろうな お前の意図に裏があるのはわかっていた ・・・ミスラ』
    ミスラ『これは裏切りじゃない ただボクとお前の進む道がここまでは一緒だった・・・ それだけのことさ ここからは別の道を行く』
    弥勒『利用されているとしても俺にお前の力と技術が必要だった 俺はお前を監視し お前も俺を監視し続けた・・・ 今日という日のために・・・ 
    お前の正体はわかっているぞ』

弥勒『元は・・・俺と同じく力を持つただの”人間”・・・ ”ある者”の意志によって俺と接触し・・・俺の計画を導くだけの存在だったが 
    あの”涙”を手にいれた時に・・・ 身も心も入れ替わりお前は本当の力を得た・・・!!』

弥勒『ウロボロス!!』
    ミスラ『そう・・・ ボクは化身・・・ お前達に意志を伝える〈伝達者〉だよ 人類の生まれる遥か以前から星を喰らいこの宙で生き続けてきた
     ”星を喰う者”クァトネヴァスのね』

上空の雲に穴が・・・
    アゲハ『!!』

穴から?何やら現れる・・・
    ミスラ『最終段階だ 天城弥勒 我が主 クァト ネヴァスは 力が弱まるたびに 星を捕食し転生を果たす!! 
    このアストラルナーヴァから惑星外殻のマントルを貫き地球の星核へ侵入する!!』

ミスラ『我が主が星の中枢へ到達するためのエネルギー それを集めてくれたのがお前だよ天戯弥勒』

ラン『!!! 死滅していく・・・!? アレにエネルギーを奪われているのか・・・!!!』

ミスラ『いずれボクを滅ぼし自分の計画を進めるつもりだっただったんだろうが・・・ あんな少年に邪魔されるとは傑作だね 弥勒・・・! 
    だがそれもまたお前が人間を裏切った”業”というやつだよ 結局羊は狼にはなれない 羊は羊のままだ あれはいい夢だっただろ? ・・・毎晩みせてやったあの夢は』
    弥勒『ミスラ!!!!』

ミスラ【この星を喰らい尽くした後・・・ この星が新しきウロボロスへと生まれ変わるんだ】

祭『マズい これはーーー 全員死ぬーーー』

ミスラ『じゃあね』『さよなら』

世界は今、
    滅びゆくーーー!!

SCRIPT ENG
    CITAZIONE
    CALL,138 ”Reverse ”

What about Ian and the rest who are in captivity--!?

Marco "Uuu--... Aahhh---..."
    Fubuki "What's wrong, Marco....?"
    Ian "Shh... Be quiet! Don't ignore Marco's warning. Right now, the game this kid is playing...!"

The weird patterns on the pillar.... aggregate... And then break apart...
    Marco "Na---"
    Weird person "Gyaaaa"
    Someone: "!!!" "The barrier broke!!"
    Marco: "Hyaa---♪ Ooh----♪"
    Ian "Good job, as expected of my son!"
    Someone "Everyone, use our combined telekinesis to break the wall!!" "We're gonna get outta here!!"
    Fubuki "You're amazing, Marco!!"

Fubuki "You're a genius!! Our child is a genius!!"
    Ian "Yeah, let's talk about that later. It seems the situation's equally weird out here"

The ceiling is rumbling...
    Shao (Ia... N-san...! What a... Relief... Everyone is safe, huh....)
    Ian (!! Shao!! You came!!! We'll go right over to meet up with you!!"
    Shao (Got... it...)

Shao seems to have got his arm done in by Mithra
    Shao "Are you alright, Marie... It seems that those guys hurried up to the surface after attacking us..."

Shao "If Kabuto-san hadn't diverted the attack, I would have died too..."
    Marie "To protect me, Shao-kun...!!"
    Shao "It's alright... As long as Marie is alright, then for that very reason hangs the meaning of my life"
    Marie "Shao-kun...!"

Kabuto stands up...
    Kabuto "It took all of me to diver that attack...!"
    Yoyo (That guy's pretty good... Not anything any one of us can do about it) (That's an existence that has far surpassed the notion of death)

Kyle stands on top of a pipe...
    Kyle "Van, can you continue the treatment here!?"
    Van "I'll try my best!!"

Kyle "What is this...!!?"

They are surrounded by light...
    Amamiya "It's spreading out at an amazing speed...!!"
    Ageha "......!!"
    Miroku "Lo... ok..." (My power will envelope this planet...) (The old will die out, and upon the fasting earth will the light of life be revived---) (This is the time of change...)

Miroku "This is the final power of my "Sephiroth" - Oukan" (TN: no katakana given so I don't know what this power is supposed to be called, but the japanese, "Oukan" means "crown")

Lan "This couldn't be... The embryo that will form the source of life... could it? Is that guy really trying to create life...!!

Miroku "All old life will be converted to new life. This is the final program... The new world that I have made will begin...

Miroku "Mithra..."

Mithra's eyes are scary...
    Mithra "This is where I'd love to say 'congratulations', but what I was hoping for wasn't quite like this..."
    Miroku "... Guess so. I knew there was something more to your plan... Mithra"
    Mithra "This isn't a betrayal. It just means that our paths were only one and the same up till this point... That's all. From here on, we'll diverge onto separate paths"
    Miroku "Even if I was being used, I needed your power and skills. I continued observing you, as you did me... For the same of this day... I know what you really are"

Miroku "Once upon a time... You were a "human" who wielded the same power as me.... Thanks to the will of "someone", you came into contact with me... You were an existence serving only to lead my plan, but... When you obtained those "tears"... You replaced your body and your heart and obtained true power...!!"

Miroku "Uroboros!!"
    Mithra "That's right... I am an avatar... I'm a messenger, here to pass on a will. I am of the "Planet eater" Quat Nevas, who had eaten this planet and lived in this space long before humans were born." (TN: anyone wanna suggest a better romanisation for Quat Nevas?!)

In the clouds above them, there's a hole...
    Ageha "!!"

Something appears from the hole...
    Mithra "This is the final stage. Amagi Miroku. My master, Quat Nevas, would prey upon a planet every time his powers grew weak, so as to complete his reincarnation!! I am going to break through the Earth's mantle from this Astral Nova and penetrate its core!!"

Mithra "In order to reach the centre of this planet, my master needed energy. The accumulation of that is you, Amagi Miroku"

Lan "!!!! We're going to get annihilated...!? Are we gonna have our energy sapped by that thing...!!!"

Mithra "You were going to get rid of me one day and go ahead with your own plan, weren't you... It was great that that boy got in the way, Miroku...! But that, too, is 'karma' for betraying humans. In the end, the sheep couldn't become a wolf. A sheep will always stay a sheep. That was a nice dream, right? ... The dream I showed you, night after night"
    Miroku "Mithra!!!!!"

Miroku (After devouring this planet... This planet will be born anew as Uroboros)

Matsuri "This is bad. At this rate-- Everyone's going to die--"

Mithra "See ya" "Good-bye"

The world now, heads towards destruction--!!

SCRIPT ITA BY TRADUTTORE
    CITAZIONE
    CALL,138” Inverso”

Cosa su Ian ed il resto che sono in prigionia--!?

Marco "Uuu--... Aahhh---... "
    Fubuki quello che è sbagliato, Marco....? "
    Ian "Shh... Sia quieto! Non ignori Marco sta avvertendo. Adesso, il gioco questo bambino sta giocando...! "

I modelli strani sul pilastro.... globale... E poi si divide separatamente...
    Marco "Na--- "
    Persona strana "Gyaaaa"
    Qualcuno: "!!! " "La barriera ruppe!! "
    Marco: "Hyaa---? Ooh----? "
    Ian il Buon lavoro", come si aspettato di mio figlio! "
    Qualcuno "Ognuno, usi il nostro telekinesis combinato per rompere il muro!! " "Noi troveremo outta qui!! "
    Fubuki che "Lei sta stupendo, Marco!! "

Fubuki "Lei è un genio!! il Nostro bambino è un genio!! "
    Ian "Sì, parliamo circa quello più tardi. Sembra che la situazione è ugualmente strana fuori qui"

Il soffitto è brontolio...
    Shao (Ia... N-san...! quello che un... Assistenziale... Ognuno è sicuro, huh....)
    Ian (!! Shao!! Lei venne!!! Noi andremo a raddrizzare su incontrarci su con Lei!! "
    Shao (Ottenne... esso...)

Shao sembra avere il suo braccio fatto in da Mithra
    "Shao È bene Lei, Marie... sembra che quelli ragazzi affrettarono alla superficie dopo c'avere attaccati... "

Shao "Se Kabuto-san non aveva deviato l'attacco, io anche sarei morto... "
    Marie per proteggermi, Shao-kun...!! "
    Shao "è bene... finché Marie è bene, poi per quella molta ragione appende il significato di vita" mia
    Marie "Shao-kun...! "

Kabuto si alza...
    Kabuto "portò tutti di me a tuffatore che l'attacco...! "
    Yoyo (Quel ragazzo abbastanza buono... Non qualsiasi cosa qualsiasi uno di noi può fare circa lui) (Quella è un'esistenza che ha superato lontano la nozione di morte)

Kyle sta in piedi in cima ad un tubo...
    Kyle "Van, può continuare il trattamento qui!? "
    Trasporti con furgone "io tenterò mio meglio!! "

Kyle quello che è questo...!!? "

Loro sono circondati da luce...
    Amamiya "sta spargendo fuori ad una velocità sorprendente...!! "
    Ageha "......!! "
    Miroku "Ecco... l'ok... " (La mia busta di volontà di potere questo pianeta...) (Il vecchio morrà fuori, e sulla volontà di terra di digiuno la luce della vita sia rianimata---) (Questo è il tempo di cambio...)

Miroku "Questo è il finale potere del mio "Sephiroth" - Oukan" (TN: nessun katakana dato così io non so quello che si suppone che questo potere sia chiamato, ma il japanese, "Oukan" intende "corona")

Lan "Questo non poteva essere... L'embrione che formerà la fonte della vita... lo poteva? È quel ragazzo che tenta di creare la vita realmente...!!

Miroku "Ogni vecchia vita sarà convertita alla vita nuova. Questo è il finale programma... Il mondo nuovo che io ho fatto comincerà...

Miroku "Mithra... "

Gli occhi di Mithra sono paurosi...
    Mithra che "Questo è dove io amerei dire 'congratulazioni, ma quello che io stavo sperando per non era piace completamente questo... "
    Miroku "... Indovini così. Io seppi c'era qualche cosa più a piano Suo... Mithra"
    Mithra "Questo non è un tradimento. Appena vuole dire che i nostri percorsi erano solamente uno e gli stessi su fino a questo punto... Quello è tutto. Da qui su, noi divergeremo sopra percorsi separati"
    Miroku "anche se io ero usato, io ebbi bisogno del Suo potere e le abilità. Io continuai osservarLa, come Lei mi faceva... Per lo stesso di questo giorno... io so quello che Lei realmente è"

Miroku "Once su un tempo... Lei sia una "creatura umana" che maneggiò lo stesso potere come me.... Grazie alla volontà di "qualcuno", Lei entrò in contatto con me... Lei sia un'esistenza che serve solamente a condurre il mio piano, ma... Quando Lei ottenne quelle "ferite lacere"... Lei sostituì il Suo corpo ed il Suo cuore ed ottenne il vero potere...!! "

Miroku "Uroboros!! "
    Mithra "Che è corretto... io sono un avatar... io sono un messaggero, qui per passare su una volontà. Io sono del mangiatore" di "Pianeta Quat Nevas che aveva mangiato questo pianeta ed aveva vissuto in questo spazio lungo prima che creature umane nascessero." (TN: chiunque vuole suggerire un migliore romanisation per Quat Nevas?!)

Nelle nubi sopra di loro, è un buco...
    Ageha "!! "

Qualche cosa appare dal buco...
    Mithra "Questo è la finale tappa. Amagi Miroku. Mio padrone, Quat Nevas prederebbe su un ogni volta di pianeta che i suoi poteri sono cresciuti deboli, così come completare la sua reincarnazione!! io sto andando a penetrare nel manto della Terra da questa Nova Astrale e penetrare il suo centro!! "

Mithra "Per giungere al centro di questo pianeta, mio padrone ebbe bisogno di energia. L'accumulazione di quello è Lei, Amagi Miroku"

Lan "!!!! Noi annichiliremo...!? faremo indebolire la nostra energia da quella cosa...!!! "

Mithra che "Lei stava andando a trovare un giorno rid di me ed andare avanti col Suo proprio piano, non era Lei... era grande che quel ragazzo si intromise, Miroku...! Ma quello, anche è 'il karma' per tradire creature umane. Nella fine, la pecora non poteva divenire un lupo. La volontà di una pecora sta una pecora sempre. Quell'un bel sogno era, corretto? ... Il sogno io La mostrai, notte dopo notte"
    Miroku "Mithra!!!!! "

Miroku (Dopo avere divorato questo pianeta... Questo pianeta sarà nato di nuovo come Uroboros)

Matsuri "Questo è cattivo. A questa percentuale--Ognuno morrà--"

Mithra "See lo ya" "Ciao"

Il mondo ora, teste verso la distruzione--!!

3. Mada Uchiha

User deleted

DOWNLOAD PSYREN 138 RAW-JAP / FULL CAP!

Aspettando gli spoiler lo staff del Naruto-anime-fanforum vi offre il download dell'intero capitolo sottoforma di raw.Ricordo l'intero capitolo a partire da pagina 1 fino a pagina 19 sotto forma di raw,per chi non vuole proprio aspettare :)

2 replies since 4/10/2010, 13:56   181 views